1. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Water flushes waste out of our system and keeps the skin hydrated, acting as an internal moisturizer.
2. Cleanse & nourish your skin every night, the skin repairs & renews when you are sleeping. If wearing makeup every day, double cleanse & the steam from the shower opens the pores, so save time and cleanse skin in the shower.
3. Eat healthy, lots of green vegetables & lean meats; food rich in Vitamin C & Zinc are good for the skin.
4. Use a sun block every day, natural & organic is best 15-30 SPF. Walking from the car to the office and out for lunch our skin is in the sun. The sun is drawn to pigmentation which makes it darker.
5. Glycolic or AHA is beneficial in your daily skincare products; this will buff away the dead skin cells. The top layer of the skin sheds about every 21 days.
6. Body massages relaxes the muscles and the mind, one every month is beneficial.
7. Working in air-condition, use a facial mist throughout the day to rehydrate the skin.
8. Snacks foods, eat almonds & fresh fruit.
9. Exercise is the number one anti-aging medicine, and the benefits are immense. For starters, it is a great anti-stressor. It also improves circulation, which in turn improves skin complexion.
10. Get plenty of rest. The body needs time to repair itself. Lack of sleep can upset the body’s metabolism and possibly hasten the onset of age-related conditions.