DOUBLE CLEANSE THE SKIN
Door of Youth Foaming Cleanser has AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) L-lactic acid, part of AHAs family, as well as removing the days’ grime and makeup is actually healing the top layers of your skin plus initiating a lot of cellular action deeper down.
DOY Foaming Cleanser – Key Ingredients: Vitamin A to renew, Vitamin B5 to condition, Vitamin C to promote collagen and brighten, Vitamin E to protect, Heptapeptide 8 to retexturize and Certified Organic avocado oil to nourish the skin.
So what can it do for you?
- Gently cleans and exfoliates the skin – creates a radiant skin
- Heals the epidermis and rebuilds cell walls – hydrates and slows cell water loss
- Is antibacterial especially targets p.acne – all types of acne
- Suppresses tyrosinase formation – manages pigmentation
- Promotes skin renewal and collagen production – ageing skin
This is the one must have ingredient in your skin care if you are concerned about:
- Dull lifeless skin in need of exfoliation
- Epidermal hyperpigmentation – brown or red spots
- Congested skin – feels lumpy and dirty
- Dehydrated skin – feels rough and dry
- Mild to moderate acne
- Photoageing – lines and wrinkles
- Pseudofolliculitis/ ingrown hairs – uncomfortable
Lactic acid belongs to a family of acids called alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). Produced naturally within our bodies and also derived from milk products, lactic acid is synthetically produced for skincare purposes. Depending on the strength, pH and bioavailability of the lactic acid, it can be used daily as a gentle exfoliant, moisturising agent or as an in clinic peel treatment.
Here is video from Debbie Majella sharing her secret Double Cleanse the Skin
Shop on your seat not your feet and buy online today, FREE shipping orders over $50.00
Ciao for now & stay youthful,